Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Million Dollar Ideas


Why is it that when someone sits down on an office chair it makes a sound like a whale coming up for air? I’m tired of my office sounding like the collective blow holes of a migrating school of hump backs. Maybe I should invent a silent office chair. Oh yea, that and a gizmo to mute the Kenny G that is intruding everyone’s private lives from the cubicle two doors down. I’m sure I could convince several of my coworkers to put an empty fish bowl over their heads if I told them it was a silencing helmet for lame music. What’s the number to the patent office? Or better yet, what’s the number to NBC? Can you imagine Stanley sitting down on a chair that goes “Spooossshhhh”, or Dwight convinced that a fish bowl could drown out Jim’s voice? Being a writer for NBC sitcoms sounds a lot better than being a loan writer. Suh-weet!

No comments: