Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Music Library

The top 30 played songs in my I-Tunes Library are:

1. Time Consumer – Coheed & Cambria
2. Speedway – Counting Crows
3. Subterranean Homesick Alien – Radiohead
4. Delirium Trigger – Coheed & Cambria
5. Everything Evil – Coheed & Cambria
6. #41 – Dave Matthews Band
7. As Lovers Go – Dashboard Confessional
8. Mr. Jones – Counting Crows
9. Amy Hit the Atmosphere – Counting Crows
10. The Rain Song – Led Zeppelin
11. Karma Police – Radiohead
12. That’s the Way – Led Zeppelin
13. The Bends – Radiohead
14. Fake Plastic Trees – Radiohead
15. New Slang – The Shins
16. H – Tool
17. Blood Red Summer – Coheed & Cambria
18. D’yer Mak’er – Led Zeppelin
19. Ten Years Gone – Led Zeppelin
20. Round Here – Counting Crows
21. High and Dry – Radiohead
22. Red House – Jimi Hendrix
23. Custard Pie – Led Zeppelin
24. Such Great Heights – The Postal Service
25. 33 – Coheed & Cambria
26. Pictures of You – The Cure
27. Tangerine – Led Zeppelin
28. Bullet Proof – Radiohead
29. Bron-Y- Aur Stomp – Led Zeppelin
30. Kid A - Radiohead

I'm kind of suprised by the results. Some songs made the list that I didn't think would and some that I thought would that didn't.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Coheed & Cambria huh? Looks like I have a new band to look up - looks like they are a favorite of yours as well!

John said...

I'm surprised by the number of Zeppelin fans. I didn't realize you were a LZ fan.