Monday, February 25, 2008

Pink Eye

My brother recently told me how he thought that the eye was the window to the soul. Well, I’m currently sitting here with a nasty case of Pink Eye. It is nasty and swollen red, and it hurts, and there are these gross yellow stinging boogers that are secreting from my eyeball. As I am forced to think and type, because my vision is too messed up to read or study, I can’t help but wonder what this says about my own soul. On the one hand, I can’t help but feel grateful that it hasn’t spread to the other eye, at least not yet, and hope that means that although gooberlicious on the outside there might be a diamond in the rough waiting somewhere in the inside. Or maybe I have duel personalities. But on the other hand, I can’t help but feel anger boiling up inside of me thinking that maybe someone thought it would be funny to bear butt fart on my pillow. If that is the case, I swear I’m going to FREAK!

3 comments:

John said...

I think Molly did it. She always gives people pink eye with bare butt pillow farts. She thinks it's hilarious. Hope you get better soon. In the meantime I'll take solace in you taking your turns expeditiously.

Jessica said...

Ok, so maybe I should warn you when I tell a bunch of people (including cute girls) to check out your blog, because of your previous post about the concert. :)

I REALLY don't want to even begin to think of how you came to have pink eye. Could we possibly not discuss it?

I think your great Dean, PS - did you hang out with Creighton Lowe back in the day?

Dean said...

Yep. I still run into him once in a while. Why?