Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A Near Disaster

I recently purchased new t-shirts and underwear. Since they are new, they are really big and drown me. They need to be put through some wash cycles so they shrink down a little. But today I am wearing a brand spanking new pair. This morning, I took a break to use the restroom and when I unzipped and reached for the hole, I couldn’t find the hole. I was a little startled and reached again, but still no hole. I tend to jump to conclusions, so the first thing that came to my mind was that I had put my underwear on backwards. My eyes widened in terror as I looked over my shoulders to see if anyone else was in the rest room. Thankfully, I was alone so that I could slap myself in the forehead. I really didn’t want to go into the stall to remedy the situation, because I would have to stand there wearing nothing buy my shirt. Plus, I could just imagine some guy peaking under the stall to see if it was occupied, and after seeing nothing but a pair of shoes and my bare legs, conjuring up wild images of some cross dresser in the stall hiking up his skirt to use the head. I groaned and assessed the situation further. To my relief, what had really happened was that my new t-shirt is so long that it was overlapping the hole so I couldn’t find the hole. I pumped my fist and let out a hoot. As I washed my hands I had some hesitation of leaving the restroom in fear that someone in the lobby had overheard my shout and drawn the conclusion that I was just overjoyed from being able to go at all because of an enlarge prostate. I decided to bury my chin in my chest as I took the walk of shame across the lobby and up the stairs to my office. The tellers or secretaries could have been snickering as I did so, but I wouldn’t have really cared if they had.

3 comments:

John said...

There is, after all, such thing as a bit too much honesty. Too many visuals in this post. :)

Katie said...

You have an enlarged what?!

amanda jane said...

as a good friend of mine would say - Overshare! But hilarious, too.