Monday, August 6, 2007

My Tagline

Job's I've had (starting at the beginning):
* Making dad Mac and Cheese so he’d give me a dollar twenty five out of his change jar to get me into the local swimming pool.
* Filling mom’s car up with gas, so I could keep the change. I seemed to always over squeeze to some-odd dollars and 1 cent.
* Mowing grandma’s lawn.
* Picking vegetables on a farm for pesos per truck load.
* Janitor at Bountiful Power.
* I cut down trees. Actually, I loaded the truck while the owner used the chainsaw.
* Graveyard gruntwork at Blue Cross Blue Shield.
* Bookstore Cashier.
* Legal Runner for a peg-legged lawyer.
* Bank Teller.
* Underwiter.
* Landlord.
* More Underwriting.
* Good grief! I haven’t done anything that actually takes talent, know-how, or skill.

Movies I'd watch over and over again:
* Lost in Translation
* Pulp Fiction
* Kill Bill
* Goodwill Hunting
* Garden State
* The Matrix Trilogy
* Almost Famous
* Kung Fu Hustle
* Riding Giants
* What? R-rated shows are just better.

Guilty Pleasures
* R-rated movies I guess.
* LAN Parties
* Live Music

Places I have lived
* Bountiful, Utah
*Oaxaca Mexico
- Oaxaca City
- Huatulco
- El Espinal
- Tehantepec
- Huajuapan
- Nochixtlan
- Oaxaca City
* Salt Lake City, Utah

Shows I enjoy:
* The Office
* Lost
* Entourage

What are the first things I thought when I met my wife:
* I wonder if she’ll give me her number, hmm, nope.
* I wonder if she’ll give me her number, hmm, nope.
* I wonder if she’ll give me her number, hmm, nope.
* Multiplied.

Places I have been on vacation.
* Idaho
* Oregon
* Chicago
* Dallas
* Stockholm
* Estonia
* Finland
* Rosarito
* San Diego
* Las Vegas
* Huntington
* Los Angeles
* Oahu
* Phoenix/Mesa/Tempe

Body Parts I've Injured.
* Broke my Arm.
* I'm pretty sure I've broken a few fingers.
* Dang near electrocuted myself a couple of times.
* I took a line drive off my shin this year while pitching in softball. I still have a dent in my leg.
* Stepped on a nail.
* Face planted in the middle of a mosh a few times.
* Almost bit my finger off once.
* I got shingles on my face and didn't want to pay for pain killers.
* Does sharting count?

Favorite Foods.
* Grapes
* Ice Cream
* Spinach
* Steak
* Broccoli

Websites I visit daily.
* finance.yahoo.com
* deseretnews.com
* espn.com
* sltrib.com

Nicknames I’ve had.
* Deaner
* Dingo
* Dino
* Dean the Machine
* Deanie Weenie
* Moonlight
* Honkey
* Honkeylicious
* Dean of the Ladies
* Clark Kent
* El Gran Elder
* Uncle Dean

4 comments:

Jenny and Josh said...

Dean! How on earth do you almost bite your own fingure off!?

Jessica said...

I love this! So funny, I shamefully must admit that there were a few more R-rated movies that I wanted to add to my list but didn't for fear of judgement. :0

John said...

Sharting? ROTFLOL.

I LOVE the picture of you as a kid. You had to be the cutest kid ever. What happened? :)

Katie said...

I'd love to MEET Dean of the ladies. and, is Lost in Translation also R?