Thursday, November 13, 2008

Toothbrushing at Work

I was driving to lunch the other day and I was listening to Jim Rome as he was ripping on guys that brush there teeth at work and keep a toothbrush in their desk drawers. Well, guess what? I do that! And I don’t really understand what’s wrong with it. Do you get annoyed if a coworker brushes their teeth after lunch? I really don’t want to be the annoying guy in the office, but I also don’t want to smell like a Subway Sandwich all afternoon. I kind of feel like someone told me I'm the stinky kid in class.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH! It is so much more annoying to have someone you know come up to you with bad breath, happens to me all the time...between my husband and my 6 kids I don't get a "fresh breath" hello but maybe once a week (now I"m wondering if my husband and my kids think my breath is stinky too....)

Jessica said...

I don't know who this Jim Rome thinks he is - but dental hygien is very important Dean, don't neglect your health because of the pressures of society. ;)

Jenny and Josh said...

Dean you have an awesome smile! I am sure brushing at lunch is part of why it is so awesome. I say keep it up!